If ya’ll haven’t figured it out yet, I like making breakfast foods. On the weekends we like to have a big breakfast and dinner, without much lunch in between. This recipe was good, but I found that there was too much liquid in the bottom of the pan when I was done. It may need less milk and more egg???
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces bacon or turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Evaorated Milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking dish.
Layer 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 bacon and 1/2 cheese in prepared baking dish; repeat layers. Combine evaporated milk, eggs and seasoned salt in small bowl.
Pour evenly over potato mixture; cover.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 5 minutes. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.