This was the last of the pre-made meals from Better Homes and Gardens and was the hands down favorite. It actually says to make this meal in a crock pot, which might also be good but we sure did enjoy it the way we made it!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 10 3/4 oz can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 8 oz carton dairy sour cream
- 6 oz smoked cheddar cheese, chopped (1-1/2 cups)
- 28 oz package frozen loose-pack diced hash brown potatoes thawed
- 3 cups chopped smoked or roasted chicken or turkey
- Crushed saltines
Lightly coat the inside of a pan with nonstick spray. In a bowl combine soup, sour cream, cheese, frozen potatoes, and chicken.
Pour into pans and cover with saltines. At this point I freeze. When ready to cook, thaw and back in an oven preheated to 350 for 45-60 minutes until golden.