Why yes, more sprouts. This time with butternut squash and pomegranate. Yum yum yum. The Pioneer Woman uses a molasses in her recipe but I omitted it (mostly because I couldn’t find mine).
- 1-1/2 pound Brussels Sprouts, Trimmed And Halved
- 1 whole Small Butternut Squash, Peeled And Cubed
- 1 whole Large Red Onions, Peeled And Cut Into Wedges
- Olive Oil, For Drizzling
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Sauce/pomegranate Molasses
- Pomegranate Seeds
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Place the vegetables on a rimmed sheet pan and drizzle them with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chill powder and toss them together. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until slightly browned. Remove the veggies from the oven and arrange them onto a serving platter.