This was delicious, alas I was a few beers in by the time I took the photo so it’s blurry oops! Overall a simple recipe and something that everyone enjoyed.
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 5- to 6-inch pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 ears of corn, kernels sliced off and cobs discarded
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 2 medium peaches, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems, roughly chopped
Stir togehter cumin, oregano, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Season steak with salt and pepper and rub with the spice mixture. Set aside.