Another salmon recipe. I like the sauce from this recipe quite a bit. It says to only put it on the top of the salmon but I tossed it with the couscous to give it a bit more flavor and it was a hit. Super quick and simple.
- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 skinless salmon fillet (1 1/4 pounds), cut into 4 portions
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Season the salmon with the paprika, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
In a blender, combine the cilantro, scallions, lemon juice, remaining oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Blend until almost smooth.
Toss half with the couscous and serve the salmon atop the couscous with the remaining sauce.