With an entire freezer of salmon I keep my eyes open for new ways to cook it. When I came across this I was originally a bit weary of the maple syrup in it but it was great. The sweet/spicy/citrusy sauce was great with the salmon! This will go into the make again folder.
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 1/4 lbs pounds salmon fillet, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
Heat oven to 425°. In a bowl, whisk together juice, zest, syrup, sriracha and salt.
Place salmon in a baking dish lined with aluminium: pour lime-maple mixture over top.
Roast salmon until cooked through and flaky, 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve.