It’s salmon season here in Alaska so I am always on the lookout for a new recipe. While I love grilled salmon, when you eat it multiple times a week (complaints complaints I know) you want to change it up. This recipe was simple a tasty, one to add to salmon rotation for sure!
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs for serving
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 side of salmon (3 pounds) or 8 fillets (6 ounces each)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine yogurt, mustard, dill, lemon juice and parsley; season with salt and pepper.
Place salmon, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread yogurt mixture on salmon.
Roast until opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes (8 minutes for fillets). Sprinkle with dill sprigs and serve warm or at room temperature.