I am normally weary of cooking fish that I know I have to reheat (like when I am on the road) but I have found that this dish actually reheats decently. I love the bite from the red pepper and the sauce is very light. I got this recipe from Rachael Ray’s 30-minute meals.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pinches crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (I used a lot less)
- 2 or 3 anchovies
- 3/4 cup clam broth
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- A handful fresh flat-leafed parsley, ripped from a bunch and chopped
- 14oz can whole baby clams drained
- 1lb linguine, cook until al dente
- Fresh ground black pepper
Heat garlic and crushed red pepper in oil over medium heat until garlic speaks by moving around in oil. Add anchovies. Stir with wooden spoon until they melt away in the olive oil. Bring up heat to medium high. add broth, thyme, pepper and parsley all at once. Dump in clams. Shake pan to combine sauce. Drop in cooked pasta. Toss pasta in sauce. Turn off heat and let stand for a few minutes, until liquid has absorbed. Dump onto platter an enjoy.