Another awesome Home Cooking the Costco Way recipe. Perfect side for beef, chicken, pork, fish… any meat really. Or just eat as the main dish, we loved it that much. This is what we ate with the Family Favorite Pot Roast.
- 8 Washington red potatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed (our store only had super thin, I would recommend using thicker)
- 3 medium shallots, peeled and quartered
- 1 medium sweet onion, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat over to 425.
Scrub potatoes under cold running water and cut into 2 inch pieces.
In a small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, basil and garlic. Set aside
In a large bowl, toss potatoes and vegetables with olive oil. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Roast for 15 minutes. Turn the vegetables. Return to the over and roast until tender and golden, about 5 minutes longer.
Transfer vegetables to a heated serving platter. Sprinkle with the herb mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.