This was so easy to prepare that I am tempted to keep and extra in the freezer. We loved the way it tasted and it wasn’t nearly as salty as I expected considering all the premade ingredients. This came from Home Cooking the Costco Way.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 23oz Cibo Naturals Alfredo Sauce
- 38oz Monterey Past Co, Spinach & Cheese Ravioli, cooked according to package directions (I left mine frozen so the lasagna would be thicker)
- 1/4 cup Kirkland Signature bu Cibo Naturals Basil Pesto
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
Pesto Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Kirkland signature by Cibo Naturals Basil Pesto
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Coast a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
To prepare the bread crumbs, mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
Smooth 1 1/2 cups of Alfredo sauce over the bottom of the prepared pan. Layer half of the ravioli in slightly overlapping rows. Smooth 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce over the ravioli. Dot with pesto.
Layer the remaining ravioli in slightly overlapping rows. Smooth 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce over the ravioli.
Place red pepper strips evenly across the top. Sprinkle with Pest Panko Bread Crumbs.
Cover with foil and bake until the sauce is bubbling, about 35 minutes. Remove the foil and broil until the bread crumbs are lightly browned.
Let lasagna rest for about 5 minutes.